Наш долг – это право, которое другие имеют на нас. Ф.Ницше
Critical: +d12 damage
• A creature struck by Duty loses its necrotic immunity and resistance, if any, until the end of the next short rest it takes.
• You lose vulnerable radiant, if you have that weakness.
• Fog-touched creatures take a -2 penalty on all attacks against you.
• If you suffer an effect from a fog-touched creature that a save can end, you can make a saving throw against it immediately upon gaining the effect.
Lord of the Lost Souls Power (Charm) Daily (Standard Action) Close burst 5
All fog-touched in the burst shift at half of their speed and makes a basic attack against the target of your choice.
Devourer of Souls Power (Healing) Encounter (No Action)
When you reduce a foe to 0 or fewer hit points with Duty, you regain one healing surge.
Goals of Duty:
- Gather an ghostly kingdom of souls under the Prospero rule.
- Slaughter anyone and anything that stands between Duty and this goal.
- Destroy anyone who threatens to leave Duty without a master.
Starting score 5
Owner gains a level +1d10
Owner is fog-touched +2
Duty claims a soul +1*
Duty claim a soul that was given an oath of loyalty to Prospero before death +1*
Duty claim a soul that was tormented as fog-touched +1*
Owner fights a battle without using Duty -2
Owner refused to follow Duty’s goal -2
*This bonuses are cumulative.
Duty enhancement increases by 1 over the bearer inherent bonus.
• You gain immunity to necrotic damage.
• You gain a +2 bonus to attacks with Duty against fog-touched.
Feed the Blade Power (Necrotic) Daily (Minor Action)
Close burst 5; all creatures with 10 or fewer hit points are reduced to 0 hit points.
Shadow Life Power (Necrotic) Daily (Free Action)
Personal; if you are reduced to 0 or fewer hit points, you immediately use a healing surge. However, your concordance with Duty is reduced by 1.
Call of Home Power (Teleportation) Daily (Standard Action)
Close burst 10; you and up to nine allies teleport to Shadow Kingdom of Prospero.
Wrath of the Shadow Castle Power (Necrotic, Shadow) Daily (Free Action)
Use this power when you hit with the weapon. Spend a healing surge. The target is removed from play and takes ongoing 10 necrotic damage (save ends both).
Aftereffect: The target returns to play in the space it occupied or in the nearest unoccupied space, and it is dazed until the start of its next turn.
Turn the Edge of Chance Power At-Will (No Action) Personal
Each time Duty’s owner is hit with an attack that isn’t a critical hit, roll a d20. On a 19 or higher, the hit is a critical hit. Duty uses this ability each time its bearer is hit.
Angered (0 or lower)
Duty’s owner takes a -5 penalty on death saving throws.
While Duty is a sword, in truth it is the embryonic form of a mighty, primordial beast. With each soul it devours, it grows stronger. Eventually, when it devours enough souls, it transforms into its true form to collect souls for his master. The exact nature of this threat is up to the Dungeon Master.